About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, NM, United States
Manager/Director of Photography Sports & Events of New Mexico. I have been taking photos since I was 10 years old, I was my fathers little security guard, watching his gear while he was photographing weddings. My objective is to have the most success Sport Photography Company. I currently service Contracts for the NMAA (New Mexico Activities Association) APS Athletics (Albuquerque public schools), UNM Athletics,(University of New Mexico), Santa Ana Star Center, EXPO New Mexico, Albuquerque Isotopes (3A Baseball team for the LA Dodgers). Plus many other Public and Private School in New Mexico. I have had my photography published in the "Wall Street Journal" "minor league.com" " The Source(Hip Hop Magazine)" & "Orlie's Lowriding Magazine"Streetseen Magazine"Sporting News Magazine"&"Fight Magazine" , UFC Australia, Proud Member of these Fine Photographic Organizations. PMA,SPAA,PPA, & NMPPA

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Albuquerque Isotopes 2011

Albuquerque Isotopes Triple A Baseball Club for the Los Angeles Dodgers.  My staff and I have been taking Action photos along with team portrait for the past 5 years. Here are a few photos that I took during Media day.
On April 11, 2003 the Albuquerque Isotopes played the first professional baseball game in the Duke City since the Albuquerque Dukes left following the 2000 season. The return of baseball was met by 12,215 enthusiastic fans on Opening Day at beautiful Isotopes Park.
(source minorleaguebaseball.com)
Jamie Richard Hoffmann
Signed as a non-drafted free agent on Aug. 20, 2003. ... Was an eighth-round pick of the Carolina Hurricanes in the 2003 National Hockey League draft...during the 2002-03 season, played for Des Moines in the United States Hockey League... planned on continuing his hockey career at Colorado College, but changed his mind and signed with the Dodgers...named Minnesota's Class AAA Baseball Player of the Year after leading New Ulm High School to a state title. 
(source minorleagebaseball.com)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

My Blog List